- Added UV index option (supply own OWM key for more accurate readings)
- Fix for weather sometimes not updating with a custom OWM API
- Leading zero option now also works with 12h time format
- A bug fix (wind direction arrow could be up to 45 degrees off)
- UV index is back
(For more accurate readings, supply your own OWM API key)
- Weather location name and free text allow local language characters
- Option to show date in power save mode
- Bug fix for wind direction
- AM/PM indicator option for date field
A small bug fix – wrong formatting of the pressure graph labels that resulted from adding the temperature graph.
A new release with many new color options!
- 12 additional color themes:
NOTE: not all of these are available on forerunner 55 because of its limited color capabilities
- Options to override theme colors:
- Data level can be shown as line instead of highlight, or switched off
- The ‘colored icon’ mode previously available only in AOD on Venus, now selectable as an option for regular display
- AM/PM indicator icon added on the left side of the time box
- Weather location name option for data box
This data is provided by OpenWeatherMap, according to your GPS coordinates. If available, the location name will be provided in the system language set in the watch.
Depending on the location, the city name can be quite long, and Spinner does not truncate it, so it is quite likely that it will overwrite the data to the right.
If this happens, you can simply rearrange the data box fields and disable some of them to make enough room for the city name.
- Internal sensor temperature graph option for the Data Field 2
It is only available on devices with internal temperature sensor.