1. Connect to your watch with Bluetooth
This requires the watch to be paired with your mobile device and it is one of the steps in the initial set-up of a newly purchased watch. For detailed instructions please refer to your watch user manual.
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your watch settings.
2. Open Garmin Connect IQ and tap “My Device” icon bottom right
3. Tap “My Watch Faces”
4. Select the app you want to configure
5. Select “Connect IQ Apps”
6. Tap the “Settings” button
7. Make the desired changes and press “Save”
NOTE: After this, you should see a pop-up message saying “Settings saved successfully”, or similar.