- The status icons can be individually enabled or hidden
This feature was only added on devices running CIQ 3.0 or later.
How it works:
In the settings there is a new ‘Icons selection’ field. In it, type the letters corresponding to the icons you want to be shown, and delete the letters corresponding to the icons you don’t want to see:
B – battery icon with numeric charge level shown in %
b – battery icon without the number
p – phone connected (Bluetooth icon)
d – do not disturb
a – alarm(s) set
n – notifications
N – notifications with a number of pending notifications
Note that the B and N replace the ‘Icons with numbers’ option that now has been removed.
The order of letters does not affect the order of the icons.
- Workaround for a watch system issue that might prevent waking up from the night power save mode
- Anti-alias mode for hands and gauges on some more devices.
- Please note that enabling this mode will cause the second hand to appear on gesture only.
- Moon age option for data fields.
- Battery level option with decimal accuracy for data fields and DBox.