Countdown timer entry method changed:
- This is an attempt to avoid problems caused by the calendar widget in the settings in Garmin apps
- In addition, now the timer can be set with minute accuracy
- Counter expiry time is entered as YYMMDDhhmm (year, month, day, hour, minute), without spaces, all must be 2 digits)
For example, to set the timer at 12 July 2022 12 noon, enter:
A small bug fix – wrong formatting of the pressure graph labels that resulted from adding the temperature graph.
A new release with many new color options!
- 12 additional color themes:
NOTE: not all of these are available on forerunner 55 because of its limited color capabilities
- Options to override theme colors:
- Data level can be shown as line instead of highlight, or switched off
- The ‘colored icon’ mode previously available only in AOD on Venus, now selectable as an option for regular display